Could Chapter 13 bankruptcy help you get out of a difficult financial situation? For many people the answer to this question is a resounding yes. Thousands of people file chapter 13 every single year and are now on the road to financial freedom and security. Want to have the same claims? Talk to a chapter 13 lawyer orlando fl today! Consultations are free and the benefits are great. Take a look below to learn some of the biggest reasons to file Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
1. Chapter 13 gives you a fresh start since it eliminates all your debts. You can really clear out debts and get another chance.
2. Chapter 13 may not be as difficult to file as you think. When you declare bankruptcy it is a court matter that a judge must approve. It’s not so difficult with a lawyer by your side.
3. When there is no other way to get out of the debt that you’ve accumulated, Chapter 13 is always there to help. It’s probably not the first option that you want to use, but it’s great to know it’s an option.
4. Credit counseling is a requirement for anyone who wishes to file. This helps you learn how to better manage money and avoid your debts in the future.
5. Have you tried other debt relief options but they’re not helping you get out of the situation? It’s easier to get back on your feet after bankruptcy.
6. Bankruptcy offers an abundance of help, tools and guidance and information for those who file. It helps those people become financially stable and secure in the future and avoid many of the complications that come with bankruptcy. This is one way to get on your feet and stay there.